a Tryad-based system-in-a-box for special situations such as temporary
installations to gather sailing data where instrumentation is not ordinarily
available. It is also suitable for
demos and regatta backup.
What it includes
- A complete Tryad system core including a T1
processor, a T2 Multiplex interface and a Lynx keyfob remote.
- One Matryx graphic multi-line display with pod.
- • An 033TT solid-state 3-axis compass.
- • An internal Lithium battery capable
of operating the system for about 6 hr.
- A detachable junction box for connecting 2
boatspeed paddles, 1 GPS input, 2 NMEA inputs, 1 NMEA output.
- Connectors for Ockam bus, RS-232, external
power and conventional analog masthead sensor.
- A system manual and hookup guides.