The following four
pages describe the various display options for the Ockam system.
Vysion™ Color Graphic Display
Vysion™ is the next generation of graphical displays for
instrument systems. It is a processor system designed to drive
commercially available marine graphic monitors. By separating the
display generator from the monitor, the choice of monitor size,
features and ruggedness is no longer fixed.
- Sunlight readable color graphic display.
- Any size monitor can be specified, allowing number sizes as large as necessary or desired.
- Portrait or landscape mode.
- Numeric screens are color coded by function to help quickly identify particular items..
- Day and night palettes.
- Suitable for mast or helm.
- Can display bitmaps from onboard PC or pulled down directly from the internet.
- When a touch screen is
specified (e.g. for helm use), several specialized screens such as
starting line and man-overboard become available.