Remote Coach, when enabled by you, extends your connectivity off the boat to allow various experts access to your data in real-time. Experts are available for troubleshooting your system, remote setup, updating software and calibration. This technology allows you real-time access to sailing experts.
- Troubleshooting of your instrument system by experts.
- Calibration. Coach allows instant analysis and correction of your sensors and calibrations. See the DeWiggler page for details.
- Coaching. Coach enables expert advice on tacking, strategy and tactics. During training, the remote coach can advise in real-time. After racing, the coach can analyze your tactics and strategy.
How it works
- The OS5 driver can connect to the Remote Coach server over the internet when you authorize it and have a live connection. When you are connected, you and the on-line experts can see each other. Either end can establish a connection.
- For example, if you want to connect to the troubleshooter application, go to the Experts tab, select ‘Tshooter’ and press ‘Connect’.
- Fill in contact details in the Remote Coach tab. When you first connect, an account will be created for you, based on your boat name.
Learn how to become Remote Coach enabled